Sunday, February 1, 2009

Missed DB Challenge January

Nope, I didn't get around to making tuiles this month.

I'm getting quite big with the little person and having some stomach problems, so food is not my friend at the moment, and since I've made tuiles before, I knew I wouldn't be happy standing in the kitchen burning my fingers shaping them, although I do love them so.

I will definitely make next month's challenge and add some tuiles in there somehow.

For now you can go to our hostesses' blogs, Karen of Bake My Day and Zorra of 1x Umrühren Bitte to see what they've done and all the other Daring Bakers.

Bookmark and Share

11 comments:

Karen Baking Soda said...

I missed you! So sorry to hear you're not feeling too well, wishing you the best! (quietly asking the little person to shift it's weight a bit hehe).

Lael Meidal said...

Thanks for your blog comment, Hilda. Congratulations on your little one! Two of my good friends are pregnant right now, and it's such a beautiful, exciting time. (of course I'm not the one with swollen feet, haha)

Anonymous said...

Well, it is great to see you back even if you are feeling a bit yucky! Looking forward to seeing you cooking again! Take it easy!

Helene said...

J'espere que tout va bien avec le petit ou la petite! J'oublie toujours de te demander a date envisagee d'accouchement.

Pat said...

I'm surprised you could continue with the challenges for so long what with your digestion problems. Good effort!

Unknown said...

Well, I'd say that's a good reason to miss a challenge; yikes.

Stacy said...

Haiti, Haiti!

Jeanne said...

Ah well, there's always another month... :)

Kat said...

Being queasy and burning my fingers does not sound like fun.

Sari @ Cook Your Dream said...

Well, I haven't participated in any yet! ;(

Anonymous said...

comment comment. thanks for the good work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails